Takra Dhara Treatment for Psoriasis
This is similar to Shiro Dhara but herbalised buttermilk is used, instead of herbal oil.
After giving full body massage, herbalised Buttermilk is poured in an uninterrupted flow from a hanging vessel onto the forehead and scalp.
Natural Remedies for Psoriasis
- Takra Dhara has a balancing effect on the deepest recesses of our brains, stimulating the endocrine system, the pituitary and pineal glands (for hormonal imbalances) and pleasure neurotransmitters (for depression or emotional insecurity). It also enhances
- Blood circulation to the brain, improving clarity and releasing deeply trapped Ama, or toxins.
- Buttermilk has tremendous cooling properties and induces cooling to the brain for the purpose of relaxing the mind and reducing mental stress.
- Ayurveda suggests this treatment especially for psychosomatic disorders like psoriasis. It is also a recommended therapy for people with migraines and other Pitta specific disorders, where cooling and refreshing therapies are advised.
- Very commonly used treatment for Vata-predominant diseases like insomnia, stress-related problems, hypertension etc.
It prevents greying of the hair and hair fall, reduces headaches,
- Increases digestive power and alleviates anorexia.
- In cases of psoriasis, Dhara is performed on the affected area to have a curative effect. Also, this proves very effective in treating scalp problems like dandruff.
- This treatment relaxes and revitalizes the central nervous system hence helps in strengthening the central nervous system.
For more information, contact us at 02 9389 2581 to discuss your needs with our qualified and experienced staff.