Our Ayurvedic Practitioner
An Ayurvedic practitioner can help on your journey to optimum health and wellbeing by designing a treatment plan which includes Ayurvedic herbs, Ayurvedic herbal therapies, and Ayurvedic diet. Ayurveda also focuses on your specific needs and/or health concerns.
At the Ayurvedic Wellness Centre, we are privileged to have the highly qualified and experienced Ayurvedic Doctor Rajneesh Kour.
Indian Ayurveda is a holistic science practised by over 70% of the Indian population. Dating back over 5000 years, the roots of Indian Ayurvedic healing are deeply steeped in history and tradition. At the Ayurvedic Wellness Centre, our philosophy is to heal holistically through practising Ayurveda therapy. Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being, not a mere absence of observable disease or infirmity.
Most of us are familiar with the concept of visiting a doctor when we aren’t well for a diagnosis and treatment plan. The treatment plan devised may be the same or similar for a number of different patients, regardless of age/sex/other health concerns. When we practice Ayurveda the therapy differs in that disease diagnosis and analysis is combined with a completely distinctive treatment plan that takes into account the patient’s unique body type along with their symptoms.
You can read more about our doctor and her experience and expertise by clicking below.
To read more about our Ayurvedic Doctor:
Dr Rajneesh Kour, please click here
To find out more about Ayurveda and how it heals, click here Or, you can see how Ayurvedic treatments may help your specific ailments:
- Soothe nervous system & stimulate immune system click here
- Fatigue, stress, anxiety, insomnia, memory improvement and tension click here
- Weight loss and body toning click here
- Cramps and sound sleeping click here
- Pain, rheumatic and arthritis click here
- Aches, pains and stress click here
- Skin complaints click here
- Couples massage treatment click here
- Sexual healing click here
- Skin, cellulite, internal metabolism and internal toxins click here
- Insomnia and stress click here