Allergies can be treated with Ayurveda
If you’re suffering from allergies, you’ll know how difficult it is to find effective, long lasting relief. At the Ayurvedic Wellness Centre, we specialise in identifying the primary cause of your specific allergies to prescribe an individualised treatment protocol designed for your needs.
Sneezing, coughing, sinus complaints (post nasal drip, irritation, blockages), irritated skin and hives are all common allergy symptoms that occur due to your body’s natural defensive system being triggered. This system is activated to:
- Protect your body by creating a barrier against dangerous allergens
- Dilute the concentration of allergens which have already entered the blood steam
- Cleanse the body
- Create access for immune cells which will take up the fight against unfriendly allergens
In this way, an allergic reaction is your body working effectively and doing its job. Unfortunately, an over reaction in your system may end up being worse than the damage the allergen would have done in the first place. This is often due to an existing imbalance in the body.
The root causes of allergies include:
- Accumulation of toxins within the body due to mental and physical stress
- De-stabilisation of the nervous system
- Poor digestion leading to constipation and ineffective elimination and ability to regenerate.
Here at the Ayurvedic Wellness Centre we have designed allergy treatments to re-balance the body, stabilise the nervous system and remove toxins.
For more information about how Ayurveda can assist in creating optimum health and well-being, click here