Despite its name, Champi therapy involves work on the head, shoulders, neck, scalp and face. In addition, Ayurvedic texts relate certain parts of the head to other body parts and/or symptoms. This means that a Champi Head Massage will not only affect your head, but you may also feel relief and balance spread throughout your body from various different points.
- Fast relief if short on time
- Good for balancing the body
- Nerves in the head that affect the whole body are massaged
- Ideal for sufferers of fatigue or cramps
- Helps eliminate infections
Treatment time = 30 min + 15 min sound therapy
To find out more about Champi Treatment, click here.
Please call us or email us to organise your gift voucher!
(02) 9389 2581