Full Body Massage
Looking for a truely unique full body massage experience? Why not try our Ayurvedic Abhyanga massage which uses warm herbal oil to massage the body and provide a truely relaxing experience that also has many health benefits.
At the Ayurvedic Wellness Centre in Bondi Junction, Sydney, all our authentic Ayurvedic massage treatments are provided with the utmost reverence and care by expert therapists who are trained in India by eminent Ayurvedic doctors. We use herbally medicated massage oils made using 5000 year old traditional methods in India. Natural plant oil formulas to suit your body type are skilfully applied, and our treatments are tailored to your individual needs.
Our most popular full body massage is Abhyanga Oleation Therapy Warm Herbal Oil Massage
- A deeply relaxing massage performed by a trained and experienced Ayurvedic therapist
- Specially made organic massage oils penetrate deep into the skin
- Hot steaming towels are used to wipe off excess oil after the treatment
- All our one hour treatments include an additional 15 minutes where you relax in our meditation room, are served our special freshly made Ayurvedic herbal tea and liste to Gandharva music
- Price: 60 Minutes Massage + 15 Minutes Music Therapy | $150
Why choose our full body Abhyanga massage?
- It is relaxing and nourishing, pacifies the doshas & relieves fatigue
- Promotes blood circulation, stamina, and deep sleep
- Massage oils penetrate deep into the skin, hydrating and moving toxins from the deeper tissues into the gastrointestinal tract
- Soothes the nervous system and stimulates the immune system
- Encourages the elimination of impurities, enhances circulation and muscle tone and completely relaxes the body and mind
- Helps to facilitate the movement of fluids, including blood and lymph around the body
Ayurvedic Massage is a great way to assist in the process of detoxifying the body/mind and when practised on a regular basis has many health benefits. It can be used to reduce both physical and mental stress and helps prevent dryness of the skin and makes it more lustrous. This is particularly true in summer when we tend to swim in salt water more often.